Kasai Ami Dress
Kasai means Fire in Japanese which is the name I gave to this new print design.
I wanted to design something autumnal but on a style of dress that is prefect for all year round. This print features orange and red flowers, lit matchesticks and spiderwebs on a black background beautifully printed onto a lightweight textured poly jacquard.
Please read all info below before ordering! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
• Straight slight oversize fit shirt dress. Mid-maxi length with a loose waist and side front pockets.
• This fabric is literally amazing; it washes at 30˚, hang dry without needing to iron it at all!
• This is a handmade, pre-order only piece for shipment in October (earlier shipment if I can).
• The reason It is a long pre-order is not just because of the process but also because I will be on a trip to Japan during July 29th - Aug 21st!
• This is a limited edition item and I only have resources to make maximum 10 in total!
• Please put the circumference measurements of your upper arm so I can make sure the sleeves fit comfortably.
• This Item is a Onesize only but slight adjustments can be allowed if needed (2-3 inches smaller/larger). Please email me first if you have any questions.
• Onesize for this style means it will fit roughly a 6-12
• Size measurements: shoulders 39cm across, bust 102cm, waist 105cm, length 115cm.
• Pre-order ends by July 25th!
• Free Tracked Shipping!
*Anything ordered alongside this pre-order will be shipped in October also.
No refunds/exchanges, all orders are final after the pre-order date!
Please be 100% sure in your order.
Feel free to email me first with any queries.
(Kasai Ami Dress worn together with the Silver Skull Hoops!)